Now you, too, can book a ride in our vintage Warbirds!
Click below To Book a ride in one of our 6 warbirds: C-47 Skytrain, T-28 Trojan, T-6 Texan, PT-17 Stearman, P-51 Mustang and the T-33 Shooting Star Jet
Since opening in 1996, the Palm Springs Air Museum has maintained its status as a museum that flies its aircraft. Hearing the engines and seeing these amazing Warbirds in the sky reinforces the connection between the machines and people who sacrificed so much to make them fill their role in history’s greatest conflicts.
$99 per seat
Our C-47 Skytrain continues to delight Museum visitors as a flyable exhibit. “What’s Up Doc?”, painted complete with original nose art and invasion stripes is a flying tribute to the men and machines used to kick off the June, 6 1944 D-Day invasion.
SPECIAL RIDE PRICE, EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND: $99 per seat for all C-47 rides – allow one hour for check-in and flight*, some restrictions apply
Take a ride in this iconic trainer where thousands of pilots during WWII earned their wings. Enjoy a safe open air scenic tour of the Coachella Valley.
$195 per flight – Enjoy this new aircraft to our ride program at a special introductory price! Allow one hour for check in and gate to gate flight experience, some physical restrictions apply*
Fly in this historic workhorse aircraft from WWII. “Heave Ho” rides are currently only available for special events. All rides benefiting the Palm Springs Air Museum, a 501c3 non-profit.
$495.00 – allow one hour for check in and gate to gate flight experience, some physical restrictions apply*
Ride in this remarkably strong, fast, and capable trainer airplane. Experience that wonderful music of the big Wright radial engine.
$895.00 – allow one hour for check in and gate to gate flight experience, some physical restrictions apply*
Fly in the P-51 Mustang that competed in the Reno Air Races.
Listen to the famous roar of the Merlin engine.
No warbird evokes the memories of fighter aircraft in combat like the P-51 MUSTANG. Serving in WW2 & Korea as a bomber escort.
It was however the famed Tuskegee Airmen of the 332nd Fighter Group that became the new famed “Red Tails”. Our P-51D “Bunny” pays homage to those brave men. Bunny is dedicated to famed Tuskegee Airman Lt. Col. Bob Friend.
$1,895 – allow one hour for check in and gate to gate flight experience, some physical restrictions apply*
T-33 Shooting Star Jet
Experience the thrill of flying in a vintage T-33 Shooting Star Jet, the trainer version of the US Air Force’s first jet fighter.
$4,995 – allow one hour for check in and gate to gate flight experience, some physical restrictions apply*
- All passengers are required to complete a Participant Release.
- Passengers must be 13 years of age or older. Minors who fly (age 13-17) must have their parent or guardian complete a Participant Release for Minors. The parent or guardian must be present for the flight.
- For safety, all passengers must wear closed-toe shoes. No sandals or flip-flops will be allowed. Long pants are recommended.
- Passengers must be able to enter and exit the aircraft without assistance; and be capable of climbing and descending the equivalent of a standard ladder.
- Passengers who cannot board the aircraft without assistance will not fly.
- Physical restrictions are generally 6’5″, and 250 lbs.
- Specific aircraft may have maximum height and weight limitations. Please inquire if you have any of these concerns.
- Large backpacks, shoulder bags, duffel bags, tripods or other bulky items are NOT permitted on the aircraft.
- No smoking and no vaping devices are allowed on any of our aircraft.
- No portable oxygen assistance devices are permitted.
- No Firearms, Pepper or Chemical Sprays, Stun Devices or weapons of any kind are permitted on the aircraft.
- No animals are permitted on the aircraft.
- Flights may be canceled due to weather, mechanical, or crew availability.
All riders must sign Participant Release prior to flight.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org