Rides only available on the weekends.
All flights are roughly 30 minutes the air.
- All passengers are required to complete a Participant Release.
- Passengers must be 13 years of age or older. Minors who fly (age 13-17) must have their parent or guardian complete a Participant Release for Minors. The parent or guardian must be present for the flight.
- For safety, all passengers must wear closed-toe shoes. No sandals or flip-flops will be allowed. Long pants are recommended.
- Passengers must be able to enter and exit the aircraft without assistance; and be capable of climbing and descending the equivalent of a standard ladder.
- Passengers who cannot board the aircraft without assistance will not fly.
- The P-51 has physical restrictions that are: 6’5″, and 250 lbs. or smaller
- Large backpacks, shoulder bags, duffel bags, tripods or other bulky items are NOT permitted on the aircraft.
- No smoking and no vaping devices are allowed on any of our aircraft.
- No portable oxygen assistance devices are permitted.
- No Firearms, Pepper or Chemical Sprays, Stun Devices or weapons of any kind are permitted on the aircraft.
- No animals are permitted on the aircraft.
- Flights may be canceled due to weather, mechanical, or crew availability.
All riders must sign Participant Release prior to flight.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com