- No products in the cart.
JOIN US ON MAY 30 OR MAY 31 FOR OUR ANNUAL MEMORIAL DAY FLOWER DROP
Due to limited attendance in order to follow Covid protocol, the flower drop will be held over two days; Sunday May 30 and Monday 31, 2021.
Join us as we salute and honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice with a 1pm ceremony followed by a Missing Man formation and dropping of red and white carnations from a vintage warbird.
The day will also feature:
• Music from Heatwave Jazz Band
• Food for sale from Carl’s Jr., Best Cookies Palm Springs, Nick’s Pizza, and Victory Canteen
• Kids’ activities and Harpo the Clown
• Flight exhibitions throughout both days
• Warbird rides starting at $99 (advanced sale online at psairmuseum.org)
On Monday, May 31 at 10 am there will be a special unveiling and dedication for the new Tuskegee Airmen Statues with special guests
KIDS UNDER 12 ENTER FREE WITH PAID ADULT ADMISSION! Regular admission ranges from $17.50 – $19.50 per person.
The flower drop honors and memorializes all veterans who lost their lives defending the US. The white carnations are in honor of those who fought in WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. The red carnations are in honor of those who died in more recent conflicts including the Persian Gulf, Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan.