Our Museum is dependent upon private funding; your loyalty and support is the lifeblood of the Palm Springs Air Museum. By becoming an Alliance Partner, you become a valuable stakeholder in the Museum’s future. Help us preserve moments in our nation’s history of honor, courage, commitment and valor. The exhibits and artifacts represent six conflicts spanning 100 years of military aviation. The three climate controlled hangers house 30+ aircraft and another dozen outside; seven flyable with *flight exhibitions and open cock-pit tours provided weekly during the year. Members only events and generous discounts provided for you and your employees. Good times and fun events for everyone! Your membership helps school kids attend the Museum for free.
Support The Palm Springs Air Museum by purchasing a tax-deductible membership.
All or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.
Palm Springs Air Museum, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 corporation. Tax ID: 33-0615350.
First Responders/Municipalities & Non Profit Organizations
- Business name prominently displayed on eleven kiosks located throughout museum
- Listing on Palm Springs Air Museum website
- Subscription to the Palm Springs Air Museum newsletter BEACON
- Recognition in the BEACON
- Early notice and discounts on programs and special events
- Recognition plaque
- Five (5) one-time use Guest Passes
- Reduced admission of $7.00 for company employees and volunteers (company ID required).
- All Community benefits plus ten (10) one-time use Guest Passes
- Business name listed on Museum Reader Board on Gene Autry Trail for one week
- All Aviator / Ace benefits plus 10% discount in Air Museum gift shop for employees with company ID
- Fifteen (15) one-time use Guest Passes
- Business name listed on Museum Reader Board on Gene Autry Trail for two weeks
- All Top Gun benefits plus twenty (20) one-time use Guest Passes
- Discounted rate for day use of Air Museum facilities for meetings and function
- Your provided 30-second spot shown on our lobby monitor and in the Buddy Rodgers Theatre in between films
- Reduced admission ($7) for employees with company ID
- Business Name listed on Museum Reader Board on Gene Autry Trail for 3 weeks
- All Silver Wings benefits plus 2 Family memberships and all those benefits
- Twenty-five (25) one-time Guest Passes
- Discounted rate for evening use of the Air Museum facilities
- Reduced admission ($5) for employees with company ID
- Business Name listed on Museum reader Board on gene Autry Trail for four weeks
- All Gold Wings benefits plus 4 Family Memberships and all those benefits
- Thirty (30) one time use Guest passes
- Business name listed on Museum Reader Board on gene Autry Trail for eight (8) weeks
- Your provided 60 second spot shown on our lobby monitor and in the Buddy Rogers Theatre in between films